Electronic Customer Tracking System
Electronic Customer Tracking System: Following the COVID-19 pandemic, all governments have implemented safety distances to reduce its impact. Many businesses are now required to check the number of incoming customers at their facilities.
In order to cope with the new data, the Zeppelin Hellas team has developed a modern electronic customer login-to-exit metering system, in order to effectively provide people counting so that businesses comply with safety regulations during the pandemic.
Zeppelin Hellas’ system accurately displays the number of incoming and outgoing customers in the space, showing the actual capacity according to the law.
An LCD screen at the entrance combined with the software informs customers if they need to log in or if the capacity has been filled in by law and they will have to wait. When a customer exits, the system is updated manually and so we have more effective control of customer capacity in any kind of business.
How its Works:
- We place the system with the screen at the entrance of the store.
- We define the number of customers determined based on the size of the store.
- Each incoming customer with a serial number is recorded on the screen in green with the simple handling of a remote control.
- If the capacity reaches the maximum of the specified number, the screen turns red by notifying the staff. Customers wait until the screen turns green again to enter.
Advantages of the system
- Real counting of customers in the space.
- Reliability of the system with the intervention of the human factor.
- Automatic display on the screen at the entrance of the store to control incoming traffic.
- Immediate notification of staff in case the required number of customers is completed.
- Quick and easy application.
- Ability to display the company’s logo on the system screen.
- Complete support – service is provided by our company.
- All you need is only electricity.